California United American Indian Involvement, Inc.
What does UAII stand for?
UAII stands for United American Indian Involvement, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1974)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of Alexandru Ioan Cuza
- Unstructured Akaike Information-Theoretic Criteria
- Utah Adult Immunization Coalition
- Uniting Aboriginal and Islander Christian Congress
- United against Infectious Diseases (various schools)
- US Agency for International Development
- Users of Automatic Information Display Equipment
- User & Asset Information Form (information tracking.)
- United America Insurance Group (UnitedAmerica Indemnity, Ltd; George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- United Automobile Insurance Group
- Utah Association of Independent Insurance Agents
- Uluslarasi Akademik Iliskiler Kurulu (Turkish: International Academic Relations Committee)
- Utkal Alumina International Limited
- Utkal Alumina International Ltd. (India)
- Unilateral Acute Idiopathic Maculopathy (ophthalmology)
- University at Albany Institute for Materials (New York)
- United American Indians of New England
- Ultimate All In One Admin Menu Mod (gaming)
- Underactive Inferior Oblique (ophthalmology)
- Underactive Inferior Obliques, Both Eyes (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Generations of American Indians Come Together to Organize, Strengthen Communication Network, and Have Fun at Event WHO: United American Indian Involvement, Inc.