Koenig & Bauer's disclosure was contained in a mailed response to a query by United Against Nuclear Iran, a New York-based sanctions advocacy group, which seized on the 40% drop in the rial's value this month to begin a campaign aimed at the currency itself.
What does UANI stand for?
UANI stands for United Against Nuclear Iran (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UANI
- Urban Agriculture News (newsletter)
- Urea-Ammonium Nitrate (fertilizer compound)
- Uric Acid Nephrolithiasis
- User Access Node
- User Account Number
- University Authenticated Network Access (University of Tasmania; Australia)
- Utah Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Uttaranchal Association of North America (Iselin, NJ)
- United African National Council
- Umpires Association of Northern Indianapolis (Indiana)
- United Association of New Jersey
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Upper Airway Negative Pressure
- Upper Airway Negative Pressure Receptors
- Up All Night Robotics
- Upper Avon Navigation Trust Ltd. (est. 1965; UK)
- Urology Associates of North Texas
- Under Authority Of
- Unidentified Aquatic Object (US Navy)
- Unidentified Audible Object
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to certain sources, the halt in export of the kits is due to the United Against Nuclear Iran (UANI) lobby in the United States, which has convinced General Motors to ask Peugeot to take action.
The group, United Against Nuclear Iran, released a statement on Friday and an online parody of the 'American Idol' judge's "My World" Fiat commercial, urging her to cut ties with the Italian car manufacturers.
In November, the US-based group United Against Nuclear Iran, claimed that Huawei technologies had been used to track the cellphones used by dissidents.
The US-based pressure group, United Against Nuclear Iran, welcomed the move but called on Huawei to withdraw completely from the country.
The organization, United Against Nuclear Iran (UANI), said the reference is to the US Treasury's recent announcement that Iran is allowing al-Qaeda to use Iran as a place to transfer money, weapons, and fighters to bases in Pakistan and Afghanistan.