At a Wales Unite against Fascism rally at Cardiff's Transport House today, Mr Hain will say: "Ukip likes to paint itself as a credible third party, but can there be anything credible about a party which gives a nod and a wink to openly fascist and racist organisations?
What does UAF stand for?
UAF stands for Unite Against Fascism (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAF
We have 55 other meanings of UAF in our Acronym Attic
- United Automotive Electronic System Co, Ltd
- Unlimited Access Educational Services
- Utah Agricultural Experiment Station
- Unidad Administrativa Especial del Sistema de Parques Nacionales Naturales (Colombia)
- United Arab Emirates University
- Utah Association for the Education of Young Children
- United Arab Emirates Youth Hostel Association
- Unable to Forward
- Union d'Amitié Francophone (French: Union of Francophone Friendship)
- Union de l'Action Feminine (French)
- United Armed Forces Military Simulation (gaming)
- United Armenian Fund (Glendale, CA)
- United Atheist Front
- Universal Access Fund
- Universal Adaptive Filter
- Universe Astronautics Foundation
- University of Agriculture and Forestry (Vietnam)
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad (Pakistan)
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May 2010 a huge police operation was launched in Newcastle on the day both the EDL and Unite Against Fascism held marches through the city.
Unite Against Fascism (UAF) has organised a protest outside the Greek embassy in London.
About 60 protesters from the Liverpool Anti-Fascists and Merseyside Unite Against Fascism groups held posters, sang and chanted outside the Contemporary Urban Centre (CUC), in Greenland Street.
About 1,500 officers provided security as 2,000 EDL extremists and 1,000 Unite Against Fascism counter protesters gathered in Luton in February.
The group will gather in Luton, where counter-demonstrations have been organised by Unite Against Fascism (UAF) and sections of the town's Muslim community.
The anti-fascist campaigners will include members of the Coventry Trade Union Council, Unite Against Fascism and the local Nuneaton Anti-Fascist Action.