The fuel savings from the project translate directly into pollution reductions as well since 30% less coke is combusted per unit of production.
What does UOP stand for?
UOP stands for Unit of Production (depreciation method)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UOP
We have 48 other meanings of UOP in our Acronym Attic
- Undelivered Orders Outstanding
- United Opt Out
- University Of Otago (New Zealand)
- University Ombuds Office (University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AR)
- University of Oklahoma Press
- Micro-Operation (microprocessors, microcode)
- UCAR Office of Programs
- Underlying Operating Profit
- Unified Ordering Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Property may be excluded from the MACRS rules if it can be depreciated under the unit of production method or any other method not expressed in terms of years.