Cole, deputy program manager for program integration, Future Combat Systems Unit of Action, Warren, Mich.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Unit of Action (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Advantage (staffing)
- Unique Applications
- Unit Administration
- Unit Administrator (military term)
- Unit Area
- Unit of Action
- Unitary Authority (local government area, UK)
- United Airlines
- United Arrows (Japan)
- United Artists
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada (Union)
- Units of Account (banking)
- Universal Adversary
- Universal Anesthesia
- Universal Architecture
- Universal Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeMattia said that FCS will network the new manned and unmanned ground vehicles and unmanned aerial vehicles and integrate all the communications nodes in a brigade-sized unit of action.
Brigade Combat Teams: The unit of action will become a Brigade Combat Team, and will perpetuate the lineages and honors of a divisional brigade or separate brigade.
Cole is currently serving as deputy program manager for Program Integration, Future Combat Systems Unit of Action, Warren, Mich.
According to current plans, each unit of action will have about 300 combat vehicles, 375 trucks and 30 trailers, The question, said Halle, is "can we afford it?