Margo Wright) [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Senior Airman Naomi Costa, a 433rd Maintenance Squadron aircraft mechanic, begins a recent unit training assembly by playing reveille outside the 433rd Airlift Wing's new headquarters building on Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas.
What does UTA stand for?
UTA stands for Unit Training Assembly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UTA
We have 91 other meanings of UTA in our Acronym Attic
- Umbilical Termination Assembly (oil industry)
- Unable to Apply
- Unable to Assess
- Under Trust Agreement
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (various schools)
- Unemployment Tax Advisory Corporation
- Union de Transport Aeriens (airline)
- Union Tank Aschaffenburg (German)
- Union Tranviarios Automotor (Spanish: Tram Drivers Union; Argentina)
- Unit Tax Advisor
- Unit Type-Code Availability (US Air Force)
- Unité de Travail Annuel (French: Annual Work Unit; labor measurement)
- United Talmudical Academy
- United Television Artists
- Université Tous Ages de Lyon (French: All Ages University of Lyon)
- University of Tampere (Finland)
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Texas at Austin (also seen as UTXA)
- Unmanned Tactical Aircraft
- Unreal Tournament Army
Samples in periodicals archive:
Potential reimbursements for selected Air Force specialty codes can cover travel costs associated with attending unit training assembly drills.
After the October graduation, his Air Force PT score rose significantly when he tested during the November unit training assembly.
is engulfed by a heavy fog that covered the airfield during a recent unit training assembly.
Every Saturday during a unit training assembly weekend, Capt.
work together to count rounds on a belt of ammunition for use in weapons training during a recent unit training assembly.
inspects communication cables aboard a C-17 Globemaster III during the wing's March unit training assembly.