He currently serves full time on an active Guard and Reserve tour of duty as the 737th Training Support Squadron unit training manager.
What does UNITNG stand for?
UNITNG stands for Unit Training
This definition appears very rarely
- Urban Network to Improve Teacher Education
- User Network for Information Technology in Education
- Unisec Technology Experiment Carrier (student spacecraft; Japan)
- Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana (University of Honduras)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico
- Universidad Tecnológica del Centro (University of Venezuela)
- Unión de Transportistas Terrestres de Guatemala (Union of Guatemalan Earth Workers)
- University of Tenaga Nasional
- Uncertainties and Interdisciplinary Transfers Through the End-to-end System
- Unified Integrator of Transportation Engineering Software
- Università Degli Studi di Torino (Italian: Torino University; Torino, France)
- Università di Torino (Italian: University of Turin; Turin, Italy)
- Union Nationale des Industries de Transmissions Oléo-Hydrauliques et Pneumatiques (French: National Union of Oil-Hydraulics and Pneumatics Transmission Industries)
- University of Transkei (South Africa)
- Navy Standard Unit Tracking
- Union Nationale des Industries de Transmissions Mécaniques (French: National Union of Industrial and Mechanical Transmissions)
- Unit Report
- Unit Status and Identity Report
- University Network Integrated Telecommunications System (The Ohio State University)
- Unbounded Nondeterministic Iterative Transformations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unit training staff members have full control over what content is loaded to their university.
for developing the unit's mission essential task list (METE), for assessing METL, for developing unit training plans/schedules, for accessing Combined Arms Training Strategies, etc.
The two-day SIMEX conducted in November fell right in line with the Army's capstone training doctrine, FM 7-0, which provides the essential fundamentals for all individual, leader and unit training.
A CATS is a unit training strategy which, as an entity, takes the entire training planning process from the cradle to the grave.
Reservists must obtain reservations through their unit training offices or, if they are non-unit reservists, through the United States Army Personnel Center (ARPERCEN), ATTN: ARPC-OPB, 1 Reserve Way, St.