We feel it is important to convey our realization that, outside the world of unit status reports and staff work, there are still relevant CBRN missions to be performed and there are CBRN platoons working in combat environments and actually making a difference.
What does USR stand for?
USR stands for Unit Status Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of USR
We have 63 other meanings of USR in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Stormwater Quality Management (various organizations)
- Urban Stormwater Quality Management Plan (Australia)
- Ultimate Selection Quarterhorse Registry
- Union Seminary Quarterly Review
- United States Quad Rugby Association (Voorhees, NJ)
- Unreviewed Safety Question Screening
- U.S. Robotics
- Ufficio Scolastico Regionale (Italian: Regional Office of Education)
- Ufficio Studi e Ricerche (Italian: Office of Studies and Research; Canton Ticino, Switzerland)
- Unit Safety Representative
- Unité de Secours Régional (French: Regional Emergency Unit; Switzerland)
- Uniunii Studentilor Din România (Romania)
- Universal Space Rectangular
- Universal Sporting Rifle (Steyr)
- Universities Statistical Record
- Unix System Resource
- Unix System Resources
- Unsatisfactory Service Report
- Up Stage Right
- Upper Saddle River (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The unit status report at the company level is one of the most important tools to measure and build readiness.
Some units overlook vehicle one of the on-hand quantities when (UAV) reporting on unit status reports.
Old standards of having up to a year of protected C-5 reporting status on the unit status report (USR) are gone, and you will have to continually explain that fact to individuals in agencies you deal with.
The S1 performed a number of other real-life duties to include management of Red Cross emergencies, tracking and completing a large number of change of rater OERs and NCOERs, and managing the Unit Status Report (USR).
As the senior lead-on counselor they were charged with the responsibility for giving the unit status report covering events and activities that occurred during their shift, i.
The fourth reason, also Army-specific, is the motivation provided by changes to the Army unit status report (USR) and AR 220-1, Unit Status Reporting.
On 18 September, the 320th CSB battalion commander was briefed on the unit status report while the unit waited for details.