CR = P x UR, where CR is the cancer risk, P is the measured personal concentration (micrograms per cubic meter), and UR is the inhalation cancer unit risk factor and represents the probability of cancer for a 70-year exposure to 1 [micro]g/[m.
What does URF stand for?
URF stands for Unit Risk Factor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of URF
We have 36 other meanings of URF in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Regulatory Framework (California)
- uniform reporting format
- Union of Right Forces (Russian political party)
- Union Routière de France (French: French Road Federation; est. 1935)
- Unique Registration Facility (FP7; European Union)
- Unit Recurring Fly-away cost
- Unit Rent Factor
- Unit Request Form (US DoD)
- Unit Requirement Form
- Unit Response Function
- United Rebel Force (gaming clan)
- United Revolutionary Front (Sierra Leone)
- Universal Referral Form
- University Radio Falmer (UK radio station)
- University Research Fellowship
- University Research Foundation (Greenbelt, MD)
- unpairable real fermion
- unsuspected radiologic finding
- Urban Royal Flats (skateboard manufacturer)
- Urgent Request for Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
For our analysis, we calculated the exposure scores for each census tract by multiplying the modeled air concentration and the corresponding inhalation unit risk factor for potentially carcinogenic HAPs.