It's a dramatic piece," said Kyle Dedeian of Vertex Entertainment, who is unit production manager for the shoot this weekend and has co-written the script with Mr.
What does UPM stand for?
UPM stands for Unit Production Manager (film and video production)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPM
We have 90 other meanings of UPM in our Acronym Attic
- Un Punto Macrobiotico (Italian)
- Under Pressure Music (rock band)
- Unidad de Política Migratoria (Spanish: Migration Policy Unit; Mexico)
- Unified Policy Management (software)
- Unified Portfolio Manager (various companies)
- Union for a Popular Movement (France)
- Union pour La Méditerranée (French: Union for the Mediterranean; est. 2008)
- Union Pour Monaco (French: Union for Monaco)
- Union Progressiste Mauritanienne
- Union Progressiste Melanesienne (New Caledonia)
- United Paper Mills Ltd.
- United People's Movement
- United Professors of Marin (AFT local 1610)
- Units Per eM
- Universal Password Manager (software)
- Universal Port with Modem Tester
- Universal Project Milestone (US VA)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Petroleum and Minerals (Saudi Arabia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The following month, they wrote an email to Brigitte Yorke, the Hobbit trilogy's unit production manager, outlining their concerns.
Director was Dave Morgan; camera, Jim Day; office production, Johanne Cimon; unit production manager, Marcos Bueno; assistant production managers, Tony Roberto, Christopher Callahan and Christopher Cucinotto; makeup and continuity provided by Stephanie Fielding; dolly and key grips, Scott O'Leary and Robert Langevine, music and audio recording by David Goldfarb.
Unit production manager Anthony Stagles says drug abuse is rife behind the scenes of the prime-time police drama.