Tsao Min, president of Formosa Petrochemical, reported that strong demand from Formosa Plastics, Nan Ya Plastics, and Formosa Chemicals & Fibre has enhanced the company's refining amount, cutting unit production cost.
What does UPC stand for?
UPC stands for Unit Production Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UPC
We have 199 other meanings of UPC in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Probate Code
- Unió de Policia de Catalunya
- Union des Photographes Créateurs (France)
- Union of Cameroonian Populations (Cameroon)
- Union of Congolese Patriots
- Union Planters Corp (stock symbol)
- Unique Planning Component
- Unique Playable Character (gaming)
- Unit Passport Clerk
- Unit Processing Code
- United Pan-Europe Communications
- United Pentecostal Church
- United People of Cambodia
- United Philips Communications (since 1997: United Pan-Europe Communications)
- United Poultry Concerns (animal rights group)
- United Processing Corporation (Somers, NY)
- United Provinces of Canada (pre-1867 colonial name for Ontario and Quebec)
- United Provinces of China
- Universal Peripheral Controller
- Universal Personal Computing
Samples in periodicals archive:
The marketing people's desire to have contoured containers strikingly labelled runs counter to the engineering department's remit to minimise the unit production costs because sleeve labels are simply too expensive for this.
However, given the schedule constraints in SDD and the average unit production cost goals, producibility emphasis would need to be placed on several assemblies in order to meet rate requirements.
It increases high-quality, marketable yield per acre with a corresponding reduction in unit production cost for an improved total return on investment.
9 million tonnes in 2003 and sent unit production costs higher to pounds 1.
Through the application of Quality Function Deployment (6) (QFD) and Design for Manufacture and Assembly (7) (DFMA) workshops (and other efforts) a reduction of 20 percent in Average Unit Production Cost (AUPC) of the missile was achieved.