The MCO and MCS managed the Standard Army Maintenance System, which is the computer system that allows unit level maintenance personnel to order parts and report the status of equipment readiness (see Figure 1, page 50).
What does ULM stand for?
ULM stands for Unit Level Maintenance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ULM
We have 33 other meanings of ULM in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Level Logistics System
- University of London Legal Series
- Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation
- Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation Enhanced
- Unit Level Logistics System - Ground
- Unit-Level Logistics System - Ground/Aviation/S4
- Unit Level Logistics System, S-4 Module
- Ultra Léger Motorisé
- Ultra Low Maintenance (battery technology)
- Ultrasonic Line Modulator
- Unité de Logistique et Maintenance (French: Logistics and Maintenance Unit)
- Universal Licensing Music
- Universal Logger Message
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Unusually Large-headed Man
- Upward League Manager
- Urban Latino Magazine (est. 1995)
- Utskrevet Ledende Menig (Norwegian military rank)
- Ungapped Local Multiple Alignment (bioinformatics)
- United Late Model Association (auto racing; Moberly, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Somewhere, to be determined later, on each MAC the * will be explained as--indicates this is a unit level maintenance task.
A solution is to send more soldiers, not just 25Us, to the unit level maintenance (ULM) course.