From the fourth quarter of 1998, immediately before the launch of the euro, the single currency bloc's unit labour cost fell 5.
What does ULC stand for?
ULC stands for Unit Labour Cost
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULC
We have 86 other meanings of ULC in our Acronym Attic
- (French: Light University of Bujumbura; Bujumbura, Burundi)
- Ultra Light Client
- Ultra Low Cost (cellular phone)
- Ultrasonic Level Controller (various companies)
- Unconfirmed Letter of Credit
- Underlying Carrier (telecommunications)
- Underwriters' Laboratories of Canada
- Unified Level-Aware Caching (computing)
- Unión Liberal Cubana (Cuban politics)
- Union Luxembourgeoise des Consommateurs (French: Luxembourg Union of Consumers; consumer protection group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However it is useful to construct unit labour cost ratios such that it is possible to separately identify the contribution of cross country differences in hourly compensation and productivity.
With productivity rising strongly, unit labour costs in the business sector will continue to decrease his year.
During the forecast period, labour costs in the business sector will increase faster than productivity, resulting in rising unit labour costs (see Diagram 119).