JLOTS 06 will exercise the Department of Defense's ability to deploy, discharge, and conduct reception, staging, and deployment of unit equipment and sustainment in a scenario that requires ships to offload while still offshore.
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for Unit Equipment
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- Unia Europejska (Polish: European Union)
- União Europeia
- Unified Endeavor
- Unified Endeavor (military simulation exercise)
- Unified Engagement (joint wargame)
- Uniform Elongation
- Union Electric (Missouri)
- Unión Europea (Spanish: European Union)
- Union Européenne
- Unione Europea
- Unit Exhausted
- Unit of Employment
- Unit of Employment (US Army)
- Unité d'Endotoxine (French: Endotoxin Unit)
- Unité d'Enseignement (French: academic subjects)
- United Earth (Star Trek government)
- United Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers of America
- United Empire (Loyalist - American Revolution)
- United Endeavor
- United Express (airline)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Units must use normal supply channels to replace worn, damaged or lost individual and unit equipment they receive from the Rapid Fielding Initiative (RFI) run by the Program Executive Office-Soldier.
7 million tons of ammunition, unit equipment and supplies throughout the globe over the last several years.
Determine the parts on a selected end item * Determine the end items that use a specific part * Determine the relationships between support items on two or more end items * Determine repair parts that can be turned in (excess to ASL) * Determine on-hand unit equipment and densities * Compute recommended peacetime and contingency PLLs and ASLs for more info, you can contact: amxlsmlb@logsa.
The value-added came from ensuring unit equipment was labeled and prepared for deployment, significantly reduced frustrated equipment and backlog at the port, and transporters served as the experts they are to make the warfighters transit much easier.
A: We want to get our partners into moving unit equipment, too.