The studied characters were plant height, number of tillers, peduncle length, spike length, grain per spike numbers, fertile tillers per plant, 1000 grain weight, harvest index, Biological yield, Flag leaf width, Flag leaf length, Grain yield per unit area, Biological yield per unit area and Grain yield.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Unit Area
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Advantage (staffing)
- Unique Applications
- Unit Administration
- Unit Administrator (military term)
- Unit of Action
- Unit of Action (US Army)
- Unitary Authority (local government area, UK)
- United Airlines
- United Arrows (Japan)
- United Artists
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada (Union)
- Units of Account (banking)
- Universal Adversary
- Universal Anesthesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 2004, however, the civic agency has been using a new technique called the unit area method to calculate property tax.
New test methods under development include lab preparation of prints using a motor driven printability tester, blocking, weight per unit area of a print, foaming, skinning, vehicle terminology, methanol number, freeze-thaw of aqueous inks/coatings, accelerated storage stability of UV inks/coatings, accelerated storage stability of liquid inks/coatings and gel recovery of polyamides.
Articles about rice cultivation ("Reforming Rice: Lundberg's Greener Farms," In Brief, January/February 2007) are always welcome, but they do too little to inform readers of the benefits of the practice, such as high yields per unit area and aquifer recharging.
Increasing the yarn count increases the mass per unit area and volume mass of fabric, whereas the surface and volume coefficient decreases.
The PUR mix is discharged onto the fiberglass mat, producing very thin PUR layers for low weight per unit area.