Certified Corrections Supervisors--CCS Kevin Thomas Hayes, corrections unit administrator I, Department of Corrections, LaGrange, Ky.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Unit Administrator (military term)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Advantage (staffing)
- Unique Applications
- Unit Administration
- Unit Area
- Unit of Action
- Unit of Action (US Army)
- Unitary Authority (local government area, UK)
- United Airlines
- United Arrows (Japan)
- United Artists
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada (Union)
- Units of Account (banking)
- Universal Adversary
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the monthly MICT unit administrator classes, the IG just added functional checklist manager training.
Carolyn Roberts, MSN, RN--Executive Director of NMNA, NMNA Accredited Approver Unit Administrator, board member of NMCNE, and on steering committee of the NM Action Coalition.
Neeve's catalogue of thefts included stealing pounds 5,000 from two children's homes while working for Norfolk County Council as a unit administrator.
More than any other unit administrators, honors directors and deans are personally involved with the faculty, students, curricula, and graduates of their programs and colleges.
Speaking at the Vitafoods International Discussion Forum in Geneva, EU Food Law Unit administrator Fabio d'Atri admitted that due to the complexity of the issue the Commission was still in internal discussions, with no clear date for completion.
The 26-year-old only qualified last year but was nominated for the honour by Val Stanford, unit administrator, of Berwood Court rehabilitation unit, in Castle Vale.
For more information on the 4th Joint Communications Squadron, please contact Michael Papol, unit administrator, at 813-828-1697.