patent, which Uniroyal won and vigorously defended, licensing virtually all U.
What does UNI stand for?
UNI stands for Uniroyal (tire company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UNI
We have 13 other meanings of UNI in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Program (various locations)
- Ultra Nano Hardness Tester
- Ultra High Net Worth (finance)
- Ente Nationale Italiano di Unificazione (Italian standards body)
- Unidirectional (ANSI)
- Unión Nacional Independiente (National Independent Union; Guatemala)
- Union Nationale pour l'Independance (French: Union for National Independence, New Caledonia)
- Union Network International (international trade union organisation)
- Unitarian (Church)
- United News of India
- United Nuclear Industries
- United Nurses International
- Unity Railways Company
- Universidad Nacional de Ingenieria (Spanish: National University of Engineering; Peru)
- Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería (Spanish: National University of Engineering; Peru)
- Universidade Independente (Lisboa; Portugal)
- Universitetet - Dr Byen (Danish railway station)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was so proud of Greece, he ran a road race with a tunic on," recalls Kontos' longtime friend and colleague Russ Mazzeo, a recently retired senior research scientist in rubber chemicals at Crompton who knew Kontos from his first days at Uniroyal Chemical, in 1963, when he became his assistant.
Other early TPU suppliers included Bayer (Texin), Uniroyal (Roylar), Upjohn (Pellethane, later acquired by Dow), and Thiokol.
The report and demonstration of the Hauschild Speed Mixer by Dale Flackett of FlackTek and Vin Ricci of Uniroyal Chemical is scheduled for Tuesday morning, March 26.
What prompted EPA to move now, says Paul Lapsley, head of the agency's special-review branch, was receipt of new data from Uniroyal earlier this year.