The NLPG is a modern day Domesday Book for England and Wales that lists and locates more than 32 million residential, business and non-mailing addresses each with a unique property reference number (UPRN) which provides a reference key to join related address records across different datasets.
What does UPRN stand for?
UPRN stands for Unique Property Reference Number
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPRN
We have 2 other meanings of UPRN in our Acronym Attic
- Umbrella Partnership Real Estate Investment Trust
- University Placement and Recruitment for Educators Program
- Unité Propre de Recherche de l'Enseignement Supérieur Associé (French: Research Unit of the Higher Education Partner; Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique; France)
- Ungt Public Relations Forum (Denmark)
- Ulster Political Research Group
- Unit Personnel Record Group
- University of Puerto Rico in Humacao
- Union Pacific Resources Inc. (Fort Worth, TX)
- Union Professionnelle des Industries Privées du Gaz (French: Professional Union of Private Gas Industries; France)
- University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez
- Unique Pupil Reference Number (UK)
- United Portmarnock Residents Opposing Another Runway (Ireland)
- Un-Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (computer memory)
- Union pour le Progres National (Unity for National Progress, Burundi)
- United Puerto Ricans' Organization of Sunset Park (Brooklyn, New York)
- Utility and Public Right of Way
- University of Puerto Rico at Ponce
- Upper Pampanga River Project (irrigation system; Philippines)
- Urban Ponds Restoration Program (Manchester, UK)
- Urzedzie Patentowym Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (Polish: Polish Patent Office of the Republic of Poland; Warsaw, Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since that time the Government's Improvement and Development Agency, specialist consultancy Intelligent Addressing and local government address managers, have been working in partnership to produce a definitive index of all land parcels and buildings, including those in multiple occupation, with a nationally Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN).
Containing over two million records in total and updated daily by a call centre of 65 people, the business data is being supplied with Unique Property Reference Numbers (UPRNs), which are steadily becoming the de facto identifier of property across both the public and private sector.