The unique applications developed by Broadband Energy leverage the capabilities of a BPL network in new ways that benefit both utilities and their customers: Utility Applications, including demand response, grid monitoring, and AMR meter data display; Building Automation Applications, for commercial, industrial, and residential facilities; and Public Service Applications, such as air quality monitoring in public places, remote-controlled camera monitoring, and other public health, safety and homeland security uses.
What does UA stand for?
UA stands for Unique Applications
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of UA
We have 25 other meanings of UA in our Acronym Attic
- Underground Atlanta
- Underwriters Accepted
- Unequal Angle (mechanical material engineering)
- Unfair Advantage (CSI Data)
- Unified Architecture (open connectivity)
- Uniform Act (Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisitions Policies Act of 1970, as amended)
- Uniform Allowance
- Unintended Acceleration (automobiles)
- Unique Address
- Unique Advantage (staffing)
- Unit Administration
- Unit Administrator (military term)
- Unit Area
- Unit of Action
- Unit of Action (US Army)
- Unitary Authority (local government area, UK)
- United Airlines
- United Arrows (Japan)
- United Artists
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada (Union)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the catalog describes the company's capabilities for supplying custom compounds and precision profiles to specification for companies and jobbers with unique applications and needs requiring good quality extrusions and timely delivery.
People use it for course management and online communities, as well as specific and unique applications such as survey tools, weblogs, and so on," says Brea.
They are said to actively seek companies with unique applications and needs requiring quality extrusions.