What does UNCLA stand for?
UNCLA stands for Unione Nazionale Compositori Librettisti Autori (Italian: National Union of Composers and Book Authors)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- United Nations Conference on International Organization
- United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan
- United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods
- United Nations Commission On International Trade Law
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
- United Nations Civilian Police
- United Nations Crime and Justice Information Network
- Union Nationale pour la Course au Large (French offshore racing club)
- Universal Naming Code Locater
- Urban Network of Congregational Leadership (religion)
- United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries
- Understanding Nitrogen and Carbohydrate Metabolism for Legume Engineering
- United Network Command for Law and Enforcement (from the TV show)
- Unix Network for Computer Security in Law Enforcement
- Unusual Nut-Case Lays of Ea (J.R.R. Tolkein humor website)
- Union Nationale des Comités Locaux pour le Logement Autonome des Jeunes (French: National Union of Local Committees for Autonomous Youth Housing)
- United Nations Conference on the Law of the Sea (Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea; UN)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (policy treaty)
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (usually seen as UNCLOS)