Stephanie Lloyd will serve a second term as head of the Cardiff-based National Union of Students Wales.
What does UOS stand for?
UOS stands for Union of Students (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UOS
We have 41 other meanings of UOS in our Acronym Attic
- upstream open reading frame initiated by AUG2
- University of Otago Research Grant (New Zealand)
- Uro-Oncology Research Group (Cambridge, England, UK)
- Underwater Obstruction Removal Program (Louisiana Office of Conservation)
- Upward-Only Rent Reviews (leasing policy; UK)
- Unusual Occurrence Reporting System
- Upper Ohio River Valley
- Upper Ohio River Valley Project
- Undelivered Order Schedule
- Understandability of Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move has reportedly infuriated the National Union of Students (NUS) and other student bodies in the UK, who claimed of "being used as a political football by politicians" in the country.
I WANTED to take the opportunity to pass on the congratulations of the National Union of Students in Wales to all those who received the A-level results they were aiming for.
The trouble started after a peaceful rally by the National Union of Students and the University and College Union and Trades Union Congress.
The survey from the Union of Students in Ireland claimed the number of unemployed graduates has increased dramatically - reaching 91,000 by last August.
IF revelations that a Liverpool councillor made a group of disabled adults the focus of a joke about her council opposition prove to be true, then the National Union of Students (NUS) call for that councillor to resign and publicly apologise.
For now, only the Union of students of the South East European University has guaranteed its participation while the Union of Students of Tetovo's State University has still not confirmed its participation.