18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- James Shaw, director of the Union of Medical Marijuana Patients www.
What does UMMP stand for?
UMMP stands for Union of Medical Marijuana Patients (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UMMP
We have 1 other meaning of UMMP in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Manhattan Medical Group (song)
- United Memorial Methodist Home (Warren, IN)
- University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care
- Upper Mississippi Mental Health Center (Minnesota)
- Unione Medico Missionaria Italiana (Italian: Italian Medical Missionary Union)
- Uniform Materiel Movement and Issue Priority System (US DoD)
- United Micronations Multi-Oceanic Archipelago
- Ultra Massive Multiplayer Online Game (gaming)
- Ultra Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (Gaming)
- Union Member Mortgage Program
- University Millennium Master Plan
- University Minority Mentor Program
- University of Malaya Medical Program
- University of Michigan Museum of Paleontology
- UnModerated Mandatory Participation
- Upper Merrimack Monitoring Program
- Urban Mobility Master-Plan
- Urban Mold & Moisture Program (Ohio)
- Unit Maintenance Management System (military; UK)
- United Methodist Missionary Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
7, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- James Shaw, director of the Union of Medical Marijuana Patients (UMMP), announced that today his organization filed a legal challenge in Superior Court to the City of Los Angeles ordinance regulating medical marijuana patient associations, based on the failure of the City to do an environmental impact report (EIR).