The congregation is a member of the Union of Liberal and Progressive Synagogues of Great Britain and Ireland.
What does ULPS stand for?
ULPS stands for Union of Liberal and Progressive Synagogues (est. 1902; UK and Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULPS
We have 1 other meaning of ULPS in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Land Price Index (Japan)
- Utmi+ Low Pin Interface (12-pin interface standard for connecting USB core logic to a USB transceiver)
- Unit Layanan Pengaduan Konsumen (Indonesian: Consumer Complaints Service Unit)
- Unit Latihan Pendidikan Lanjutan (Malaysian education training)
- University of London Postgraduate Law Society (University of London, London, UK)
- Unit Linked Pension Plans
- User-Level Protocol Process (computing)
- Urban Law and Public Policy Institute
- Upper/Lower Perfusion Ratio
- Ultimate Logging Prevention System (Firefox extension)
- Unit Level Planning and Scheduling
- United Laborers' Protective Society (Australia)
- Ultra-Low-Power Wake-Up Circuit
- Upper Limit of Quantitation
- Ultimate Lateral Resistance (of a driven or bored pile)
- Ultra Light Rail
- Ultra Long Range (disc golf)
- Ultra Long Range Aircraft
- Ultra Long Reach (fiber)
- Unassigned Land Reserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, back in London Rabbi Dr Charles Middleburgh, executive director of the Union of Liberal and Progressive Synagogues, welcomed Prof Sacks's comments.