Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Union of Islamic Organizations of France in its 28th annual meeting deplored the western states' double-standard policies in Libya and Bahrain.
What does UIOF stand for?
UIOF stands for Union of Islamic Organizations of France
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UIOF
We have 4 other meanings of UIOF in our Acronym Attic
- Ungdom I Oppdrag (Youth with a Mission, Norway)
- Unit Information Officer
- Units in Operation
- Universal IO
- Universitetet I Oslo
- Universal Islands of Adventure (theme park; Orlando, FL)
- Unique Input/Output Circuit
- Uganda Institute of Organic Farming
- Unión Internacional de Organismos Familiares
- Union Internationale des Organismes Familiaux (French)
- Urban Infrastructure Opportunity Fund (India)
- Utah Industries of the Future
- Ut In Omnibus Glorificetur Dei (Latin: so that in all things God may be glorified; Benedictine motto)
- Use It or Lose It
- Usine D’incinération D’ordures Ménagères (French: household waste incineration plant)
- Use It or Sell It
- International Union of Private Wagons
- Quimper, France - Pluguffan (Airport Code)
- Ultimate Irrigation Potential
- Umbilical Interface Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lhaj Thami Breze, president of the Union of Islamic Organizations of France, told the French newspaper Metro that in order to keep Muslim girls from having to choose between their education and their religion, some would likely transfer to Catholic schools if the ban becomes law.