The facility in Killingworth is a partnership between Kier North Tyneside and the Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians (UCATT).
What does UCATT stand for?
UCATT stands for Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians (UK labor union)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- UE&C Catalytic, Inc.
- Ulster County Area Transit
- Ultimate Christology and Theology
- University Computing and Telecommunications (various locations)
- User Catalogue (IBM OS/390)
- Utah College of Applied Technology (Salt Lake City, UT)
- UTC (Unit Type Code) Capability and Assessment Tool
- Uniform Contribution Among Tortfeasors Act of 1955
- Universal Combined Arms Targeting System
- University of Cincinnati Athletic Team Scholarship (Cincinnati, OH)
- Uninhabited Combat Aerial Vehicle
- Uninhabited Combat Air Vehicle
- Unione Concessionari Audi Volkswagen (Italian: Audi-Volkswagen Dealers' Union; Verona, Italy)
- Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle
- Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle - Navy
- Utility Contractors Association of Washington
- Urban Councils Association of Zimbabwe
- Ultraviolet Coronal Berkeley
- Umwelt-Campus Birkenfeld (Germany)
- Uncalled4 Band (music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians are attending a ceremonial release of doves to mark this year's Mesothelioma Day on February 27.
Mr Wallis, who had declined to give evidence, was represented by UCATT, the Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians who claimed he had been unfairly treated after such long and devoted service.