The cable was ignored 1944 American actor Danny De Vito was born 1970 Douglas Engelbart received a patent for the first computer mouse 1974 The Union of Banana Exporting Countries was formed 1988 Benazir Bhutto (pictured) was elected Prime Minister of Pakistan, becoming the first female leader of a Muslim state 2000 Bill Clinton was given the red carpet treatment in Hanoi.
What does UBEC stand for?
UBEC stands for Union of Banana Exporting Countries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBEC
We have 1 other meaning of UBEC in our Acronym Attic
- Unsolicited Bulk E-Mail
- Upper Band Edge
- Upper Body Exerciser
- ubiquitin activating enzyme E1
- Ubiquitin-Activating Enzyme, Y-Linked
- United Business Education Association
- Universal Back End Agent (software)
- Universal Basic Education Board (Nigeria)
- Ultimate Battery Eliminator Circuit (radio controlled vehicles)
- Underhood Bussed Electrical Center
- Universal Basic Education Commission
- Universal Bus Extender Card (computer hardware)
- Utility Business Education Coalition, Inc. (est. 1995; Reston, VA)
- Utility Biomass Energy Commercialization Association
- United Bank Employees' Federation
- University Bursaries and Emergency Funding (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Uniform Bit Error Property
- Universal Binding Energy Relation (materials science)
- Unrecoverable Bit Error Rate (disk drives)
- União Brasileira de Estudantes Secundaristas (Portuguese: Brazilian Union of Secondary Students)