ASIF IQBAL DOHA QATAR will assume the presidency of the Union of Arab Securities Authorities (UASA) for a period of one year starting on Monday when the sixth meeting of the group will be held in Doha.
What does UASA stand for?
UASA stands for Union of Arab Securities Authorities
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UASA
We have 1 other meaning of UASA in our Acronym Attic
- User Authentication Service
- Uniformed Army Scientist and Engineer
- Upstream Activation Sequence 1
- Upstream Activation Sequence 2
- Uganda Asylum Seekers Association
- Ukrainian Association Sexologists and Andrologists
- Uncertainty Analysis and Sensitivity Analysis
- Underwater Acoustic Signal Analysis
- Unification of the Archaeological Sites of Athens
- Union of Active Struggle against Autocracy
- Union of Arab Student Associations
- United African Students Association
- United Against Sexual Assault of Sonoma County
- United Amputee Services Association
- United Association of South Africa
- University Advisory Services Association
- University of Alabama Superintendents' Academy
- University of Applied Sciences of Augsburg
- Unoccupied Active Surface Area
- Upper Arlington Softball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: ABU DHABI - Members of the Union of Arab Securities Authorities or UASA have endorsed UAE's candidate, Salah Al Helyan, for the post of Secretary General.
Deputy Director of Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) Ibrahim Al-Ibrahim underscored on Tuesday the importance of the annual meetings of the Union of Arab Securities Authorities (UASA) in efforts to monitor financial market transactions.