The Union of Arab Football Associations (UAFA) decided to bring it back to life, after its irregular holding of events in the past.
What does UAFA stand for?
UAFA stands for Union of Arab Football Associations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAFA
We have 1 other meaning of UAFA in our Acronym Attic
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
- Unmitigated-Accident Frequency
- Update Adjustment Factor (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Urbanized Area Formula (US DOT)
- Uruguay Air Force
- Use After Free (computing)
- User Account File
- USIGS Architecture Framework
- Utah AIDS Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utah Athletic Foundation
- United Aid for Azerbaijan
- United Armed Forces Association
- United Artists for Africa
- Uniting American Families Act (immigration)
- Ulternative Alster Fan Club (UK rugby)
- Uni-Asia Finance Corporation (investment company; Hong Kong)
- United Apostolic Faith Church
- Universal Access to the Female Condom (Netherlands)
- Universal American Financial Corp
- Universal American Financial Corporation (Rye Brook, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
28, 2010, SPA -- Prince Sultan bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz, General President of Youth Welfare and Chairman of the Union of Arab Football Associations (UAFA), has called on the President of the Federation Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) Joseph Blatter to.
The secretary general of Union of Arab Football Associations (UAFA) Said Jamaan and Organizing Committee head of Arab Cup Championship Muhammed Al-Sarrah yesterday opened a new media center at the InterContinental Jeddah Hotel in Jeddah.