US FATCA to tighten foreign financial asset reporting mechanisms EastNets, a provider of compliance and payments solutions, will discuss the implications of the new US Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) at an upcoming FATCA-focused conference organised by the Union of Arab Banks running from April 18 to 20, 2013 in Hurghada, Egypt FATCA, which came to effect on January 1, 2013, makes it compulsory for FFIs to collect, manage and report all information that could reasonably point to individual's liability for US taxation to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
What does UAB stand for?
UAB stands for Union of Arab Banks
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAB
We have 44 other meanings of UAB in our Acronym Attic
- Unified Asian American Student Organization (Montclair State University, NJ)
- Utah Animal-Assisted Therapy Association
- Urban Authorities Association of Uganda
- Unaccompanied Air Baggage
- Undergraduate Advisory Board (various schools)
- Underground Alien Bases (science fiction)
- Underwater Acoustic Beacon
- Underwater Archaeology Branch (various organizations)
- Underwriter Adjustment Bureau
- Union des Architectes Bulgares (French: Union of Bulgarian Architects)
- Unité Amateur Bretagne (French amateur boat builders association)
- Unité Anti-Braconnage (Belgium: anti poaching unit)
- Universidade Aberta do Brasil (Portuguese: Open University of Brazil)
- Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Arkansas Bands
- Unix AppleTalk Bridge
- Unsecured Appearance Bond (criminal justice)
- Until Advised By
- User Address Book
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FATCA-focused conference organised by the Union of Arab Banks is running from April 18 to 20.
uk Global Banking News - 15 April 2013 The Union of Arab Banks (UAB) has stated that the Arab banking sector remained safe on account of precautionary measures set in place by regional central banks.
Muscat, Oct 6 (ONA)-----The Union of Arab Banks in collaboration with Central Bank of Oman (CBO ) will hold tomorrow (Sunday) at Crowne Plaza a 3-day symposium on Internal Self-Assessment for Capital Adequacy and New Requirements and Standards for Liquidity Risk Management.
A) - The Union of Arab Banks secretary general has said that they were eager to boost ties with the Turkish banking sector.
Prominent speakers include Hamood bin Sangour Al Zadjali, executive president of the Central Bank of Oman; Sultan bin Nasser Al Souwaidi, governor of the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates; and Adnan Youssef, chairman of the Union of Arab Banks.
Kuwaiti Minister of Commerce and Industry Amani Bourseli arrived here Wednesday to attend an annual Arab banking conference to be organized by the Union of Arab Banks on Thursday.