On the side, Weinmann is president of the 5,000-member Union of American Physicians and Dentists.
What does UAPD stand for?
UAPD stands for Union of American Physicians and Dentists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UAPD
- United Amateur Press Association of America
- University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Urea-Arginine Phosphate Buffer
- Undergraduate Academic Plans Committee (David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science; University of Waterloo; Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- University Academic Planning Committee (various locations)
- University Academic Planning Council (Boston College; Newton Centre, MA)
- University Academic Promotions Committee (Australia)
- University Admission Preparation Course (Canada)
- University Applications Processing Center (CUNY)
- Utah Association of Public Charter Schools
- University of Arizona Police Department
- User Agent Protocol Data Unit (ITU-T)
- Updates in Applied Physics and Electrical Technology (journal)
- Umbilical Artery Pulsatility Index
- Universal Application Programming Interface
- You're A Pain in the Ass
- Ultimate Arena Paintball League (tournament; Las Vegas, NV)
- Unitech Amusement Parks Ltd. (India)
- Upper Arlington Public Library (Upper Arlington, OH)
- Utah Association of Professional Landmen
Samples in periodicals archive:
The union, which will usually have an outside sponsor, such as the Union of American Physicians and Dentists or Service Employees International Union, will communicate in both directions.
More union activity is cooking in California, where the Oakland-based Union of American Physicians and Dentists is busy signing up California physicians for a risk-sharing IPA it started in July 1993.