What does US&S stand for?
US&S stands for Union Switch and Signal Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- United States Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- United States Market Access Center (formerly International Business Incubator)
- Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act
- US Public Interest Group
- United States Special Army Cadets Program
- Undertaking Spam, Spyware, and Fraud Enforcement with Enforcers Beyond Borders Act of 2005
- Uniformed Service Voluntary Insurance Program
- United Stated Dollars
- United States & Possessions
- Urban Search and Rescue
- US-Asia Environmental Partnership
- US Citizens Against Paternity Fraud
- United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
- United States Commander-In-Chief, Europe (usually seen as USCINCEUR, without the dash)
- US Credit Indexed-Note Default Index
- Environmental Protection Agency of the USA
- United States - European Union Mutual Recognition Agreement
- User-Separated Hadamard-based Multi-User Detector
- United States-Japan Foundation (also seen as USJF; New York, NY)
- US-Morocco Free Trade Agreement