What does UNITOP stand for?
UNITOP stands for Union Nationale des Industries de Transmissions Oléo-Hydrauliques et Pneumatiques (French: National Union of Oil-Hydraulics and Pneumatics Transmission Industries)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana (University of Honduras)
- Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico
- Universidad Tecnológica del Centro (University of Venezuela)
- Unión de Transportistas Terrestres de Guatemala (Union of Guatemalan Earth Workers)
- University of Tenaga Nasional
- Uncertainties and Interdisciplinary Transfers Through the End-to-end System
- Unified Integrator of Transportation Engineering Software
- Unit Training
- Università Degli Studi di Torino (Italian: Torino University; Torino, France)
- Università di Torino (Italian: University of Turin; Turin, Italy)
- University of Transkei (South Africa)
- Navy Standard Unit Tracking
- Union Nationale des Industries de Transmissions Mécaniques (French: National Union of Industrial and Mechanical Transmissions)
- Unit Report
- Unit Status and Identity Report
- University Network Integrated Telecommunications System (The Ohio State University)
- Unbounded Nondeterministic Iterative Transformations
- Unified Nevada Information Technology for Youth (child welfare)
- United National Indian Tribal Youth, Inc.
- United Neighboring Interdependent Trusted Youth (est. 1994; North Adams, MA)