The Union Labor Life Insurance Company provided the senior construction loan for 510 Madison Avenue, which was delayed by a fire earlier this year, but is now nearly complete.
What does ULLICO stand for?
ULLICO stands for Union Labor Life Insurance Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Upper-Level Low (meteorology)
- Urban Living Lab (sustainability experimentation)
- You Will
- Unified Link Layer API
- Unit Level Learning Center
- Unit Level Logistics Computer
- Uniform Limited Liability Company Act
- United Losers Liberation Front
- United Lost Lovers Forum (TV show fan club)
- Unit Length Labeling Index
- University of Lifelong Learning
- Upper Loudoun Little League (Purcellville, VA)
- Uniform Law of Large Numbers
- USAREUR Lessons Learned Operating System (US Army)
- Urdu Linux Localization Project (Pakistan)
- Unconditioned Local Loop Service (copper wire telephony)
- Unilateral Lower Limb Suspension
- Unit Level Logistics System
- University of London Legal Series
- Unit Level Logistics System-Aviation
Samples in periodicals archive:
SBO arranged the construction and mezzanine financing with Credit Suisse, PB Capital Corporation and the Union Labor Life Insurance Company (ULLICO) for an affiliate of The Moinian Group.
HSBC Securities (USA) was the lead lender in providing construction financing in the amount of $159,435,000,000, with the Union Labor Life Insurance Company (ULLICO) as co-lead lender.