Parishioners, assigned as co-hosts for approximately six-hour shifts (alongside two Union Gospel Mission employees responsible for reinforcing ground rules and screening guests), are instructed to stay awake at all times, and are relieved at midnight by fresh volunteers.
What does UGM stand for?
UGM stands for Union Gospel Mission (Seattle, Washington)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGM
We have 42 other meanings of UGM in our Acronym Attic
- Universal Golf Learning System
- United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming
- U Gotta Love Yourself
- Unique, Gifted, Lovable You
- Ultimate Gaming Machine (computer)
- Underground-Modems.com (website)
- Undergroundmonsters (websites)
- Underwater Guided Missile
- Union General Meeting
- Union Geofisica Mexicana (Spanish: Geophysical Union Mexicana; Mexico)
- Unité de Génétique Médicale (French: Unit of Medical Genetics; France)
- Universal Granite & Marble (various locations)
- Universal Graphics Module (industrial computer systems)
- Universal Group Membership
- Universitas Gajah Mada (Indonesian university)
- University of Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Urban Grey Metallic (Subaru vehicle color)
- Urban Growth Management (various locations)
- User Generated Media
- User Group Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
The veteran had been diagnosed with terminal cancer and was fighting an infection when he was discovered by Zimmer at the Union Gospel Mission in Pasco County, Florida.
The Union Gospel Mission near downtown Spokane, Washington, is an evangelical Christian ministry that provides a variety of services to the homeless, indigent, and people in crisis.
Let her finish her sentence in the LifeChange program at the Union Gospel Mission in Portland.