In a final negotiation, the university requested DSU support for a new set of proposals, far removed from the original package, that students passed policy against at the union general meeting on Thursday night.
What does UGM stand for?
UGM stands for Union General Meeting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGM
We have 42 other meanings of UGM in our Acronym Attic
- United Grand Lodge of Queensland (Australia)
- Unstructured Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test
- Universal Golf Learning System
- United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming
- U Gotta Love Yourself
- Unique, Gifted, Lovable You
- Ultimate Gaming Machine (computer)
- Underground-Modems.com (website)
- Undergroundmonsters (websites)
- Underwater Guided Missile
- Union Geofisica Mexicana (Spanish: Geophysical Union Mexicana; Mexico)
- Union Gospel Mission (Seattle, Washington)
- Unité de Génétique Médicale (French: Unit of Medical Genetics; France)
- Universal Granite & Marble (various locations)
- Universal Graphics Module (industrial computer systems)
- Universal Group Membership
- Universitas Gajah Mada (Indonesian university)
- University of Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- Urban Grey Metallic (Subaru vehicle color)
- Urban Growth Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Backed by fellow Division One clubs, the Wizards have called an extraordinary Welsh Rugby Union general meeting for July 20 at which their fate will be decided.
MOTHER OF ALL REPUTATIONS -Today is the Mothers' Union General Meeting.