What does UGT stand for?
UGT stands for Union Générale des Travailleurs (French: General Union of Workers; Brazil; est. 2007)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UGT
We have 29 other meanings of UGT in our Acronym Attic
- Urshan Graduate School of Theology (Florissant, Missouri)
- User Global Symbol Table (software)
- User's Group on Software Tools
- Union of Graduate Student Workers
- Underground Tank
- UNDERGROUND TELEPHONE
- Underground Test
- União Geral de Trabalhadores (Portugal)
- Union General de Trabajadores (Socialist General Union of Workers)
- United Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Universal Global Translator
- Unstabilized Gunnery Trainer (Raydon)
- Upgrade Training
- Upper Gastrointestinal Tract
- Uridine Diphosphate Glycosyltransferase
- Uridine'5 Diphospho-Glucuronosyl Transferase (phase 2 metabolising enzyme)
- Urogenital Tract
- Utopia General Talk (gaming website)