What does UEA stand for?
UEA stands for Union Européenne de l'Ameublement (French: European Union of Furniture)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UEA
We have 59 other meanings of UEA in our Acronym Attic
- User Equipment
- User Error
- User Experience
- United Engineers & Constructors, Inc.
- User Equipment Medium Access Control
- User Environment Virtualization (software)
- Unconjugated Estriol (abnormal pregnancy screening)
- Unreal Engine 3 (gaming)
- Unattended Equipment Area
- Union Estonienne des Architectes (French: Estonian Union of Architects)
- United Earth Alliance
- Universal Esperanto Association (Netherlands)
- Universala Esperanto-Asocio (World Esperanto Association)
- University of East Anglia (UK)
- Upper Enclosure Assembly
- Urban Ecology Australia (est. 1991)
- Urban Exploration Alberta
- User Experience Architect
- Utah Education Association
- Ulex Europaeus Agglutinin Type 1 (also seen as UEA-I)