Anthony C Weagley, president/CEO, Union Center National Bank, said, 'Our new banking centre in Englewood is a full-service branch focused on private banking and lending services to serve the banking needs of business clients and professionals located in this area.
What does UCNB stand for?
UCNB stands for Union Center National Bank (Union, New Jersey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCNB
- Universal Control Number
- Universidad Católica del Norte (Chile)
- University College Northampton (UK)
- University College of Northern Denmark (Aalborg, Denmark)
- University College of the North (The Pas, Manitoba, Candad)
- User Circuit Number
- Union Cycliste Nantes Atlantique (French: Nantes Atlantique Cyclists Union)
- University College of Nabi Akram (est. 1996; Iran)
- Urologic Clinics of North America (publication)
- Ultrasound-Guided Cutting Needle Biopsies (oncology)
- United Communities National Bank (various locations)
- United Credit National Bank (Sioux Falls, SD)
- University College New Brunswick (Canada)
- United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service (Hong Kong)
- Union Carbide Nuclear Company
- Utah Coalition for New Energy Technologies
- Ulcerative Colitis Nutritional Formula
- Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information
- Unit on Cognitive Neurophysiology and Imaging (National Institutes of Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Philip Romano, nvestors Savings Bank and Ronald Shapiro, Union Center National Bank in Union, N.
uk Global Banking News - 03 February 2012 Center Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: CNBC) and Saddle River Valley Bank have said that they have signed an agreement, under which Center Bancorp Inc's subsidiary, Union Center National Bank (UCNB), will purchase Saddle River Valley Bank's two branch locations in Saddle River and Oakland, NJ, including most of the assets and the deposit base of Saddle River Valley Bank.