Union Bank of Nigeria is considered to be one of Nigeria's most recognised and established banks.
What does UBN stand for?
UBN stands for Union Bank of Nigeria
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBN
We have 20 other meanings of UBN in our Acronym Attic
- Upper Blackfoot Mining Complex (Montana Department of Environmental Quality)
- Union of Bulgarian Musicians and Dancers
- Unrelated Bone Marrow Donor Registry
- Union of British Messianic Jewish Congregations
- Upward Bound Math/Science (Upward Bound)
- Upper-Body Muscular Strength and Endurance
- Upward Bound Math and Science Regional Center (Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC)
- Unrelated Bone Marrow Transplants
- Uniform Biological Material Transfer Agreement
- Ukraine Banner Network
- United Blood Nation (gang)
- Unity Broadcasting Network (Christian TV network)
- Unity Business Networks LLC (various locations; network solutions)
- Unsatisfied Basic Needs (poverty measurement)
- Union Bay Natural Area (Seattle, Washington)
- United Bikers of Northern California (Shingletown, CA)
- University Boulevard Nazarene Church (Jacksonville, FL)
- User Brain Not Connected (computer joke)
- Um Bacharel Na Engenharia (Portugese: A Bachelor in Engineering)
- Undominated Bayesian Nash Equilibrium (game theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this context, the present work attempts to bridge the gap in the literature by considering a major financial institution, the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme (ACGS) as operated by First Bank of Nigeria Plc and Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
In another fraud scheme allegedly involving the Nigerian government, Thornton attempted to cash a $25 million counterfeit check supposedly issued by the Union Bank of Nigeria to Thornton's kidney foundation.