With over seven years of alternative asset investment management experience from his previous employment at Union Bancaire Privee ("UBP"), a Swiss private bank, he successfully managed the investments and operational aspects of UBP's Private Equity Group.
What does UBP stand for?
UBP stands for Union Bancaire Privee (Swiss asset management bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBP
We have 44 other meanings of UBP in our Acronym Attic
- Ultimate Book of Spells (Canadian TV show)
- Utrecht Burnout Scale (psychometrics)
- UML (Unified Modeling Language) Based Ontology Toolset
- United British Oilfields of Trinidad
- University Board of Trustees (various universities)
- uterine branch of the ovarian vein
- UART Based Protocol
- Ubiquitin-Specific Protease
- Ulusal Birlik Partisi (National Unity Party, Cyprus)
- Undergraduate Business Program (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Union Bancaire Privee (UBP) has announced a 12 per cent year-on-year rise in its assets under management to CHF 80 billion as at 31 December 2012 ($87 billion), against CHF 72 billion at the end of 2011.
uk Global Banking News - 31 January 2013 Swiss bank, Union Bancaire Privee (UBP), has reported a 9 percent fall in revenue in 2012, while simultaneously recording an increase of CHF8bn in assets under management, Reuters has reported.
No matter how severe the looming financial crisis is, it is certain to lead to new opportunities in the future as talented hedge fund managers will be in a good position to monetise those opportunities," said George Azar, managing director of Union Bancaire Privee (UBP) Dubai, which organised the event.
Its clients include Tag Heuer, Union Bancaire Privee, Channel 4, the BBC, Adidas, the DTI, Reuters, Royal & Sun Alliance and the European Patent Office.