Chris Kindt was pumping gas at the Union 76 station at 1395 Highway 99N when the crash occurred.
What does U76 stand for?
U76 stands for Union 76 (fuel station chain)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Up for Grabs
- United for Victory
- Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association
- Ultima 5 (game)
- United Five (computer gaming)
- U5 Strain of Tobacco Mosaic Virus
- Under Five Mortality Rate
- Ultima 6 (game)
- Ultima 7 (game)
- Ultrabac-7 Prescapula
- Ultima 8 (game)
- Ultima 9 (game)
- human myelomonocytic leukemia cells
- Harley-Davidson World War II 74 cubic inch V-twin military motorcycle model
- Microampere (electronics)
- Routine (pilot report message type)
- Ukraine (ISO Country Identifier)
- Ulkomaankaupan Agenttiliitto (Suomeksi) (Finnish Foreign Trade Agents' Federation, aka: FFTAF)
- Ultimate Adventures
Samples in periodicals archive:
Or does he have a secret naming rights deal in place that we haven't been brought yet into the Union 76 loop?
The families had sued the property owner, a former occupant, and two major oil companies, Shell and Union 76 Oil.
When the bulk plant switched to Union 76 gasoline in 1971, so did Smith.
We've got to be," Ron Vanderburg says defiantly as he stands by his raucusly idling Peterbilt in the vast Union 76 truck stop in Ontario, California.
For pedestrians, some good overlooks are the Crocker Roof Garden at Sutter and Montgomery streets; Rincon Hill at First and Harrison in front of the Union 76 Building; the glass elevators running up the tower of the Saint Francis Hotel; and the top of the Hilton Hotel tower.