To provide power in the range of 400 kW to 1,600 kW, the Symmetra MW II uninterruptible power system (UPS) provides paralleling capabilities for increased capacity or redundancy.
What does UPS stand for?
UPS stands for Uninterruptible Power System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UPS
We have 209 other meanings of UPS in our Acronym Attic
- Undergraduate Professional Study (program)
- Underground Press Syndicate
- Underwater Photographic Society
- Unfolded Protein Response
- Uniform Particle Size
- Uniform Procurement System
- Uniform Publications System
- Uninterrupted Power Source
- Uninterrupted Power Subsystem
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Union des Professeurs de Speciales (French: Union of Special Teachers; France)
- Union pour Saint-Dié (French political association)
- Unique Points of Sale
- Unit Personnel Section
- United Parcel Service
- United Protection Services (various locations)
- United Publicity Services plc (UK)
- Units Per Second
- Unity Primary School (Singapore)
- Universal Plotting Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
For this reason alone, IT managers, systems integrators and VARs must consider an uninterruptible power system centered on a backup power generator that has the capability of providing an adequate level of power for extended operating hours.
Invensys Powerware has announced the availability of the Powerware 9320, the latest in its line of industry-leading uninterruptible power systems (UPSs).
Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPSs) augment and supersede these power-protection strategies.
Invensys Powerware has introduced the Powerware 9350 family of high- end uninterruptible power systems (UPS), designed to provide continuous clean power for financial, medical, data center and networking, communications, and technology-based manufacturing applications.