com provides insight to consumers about the positives of purchasing uninsured motorist protection.
What does UMP stand for?
UMP stands for Uninsured Motorist Protection (Dollar Rent A Car)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UMP
We have 108 other meanings of UMP in our Acronym Attic
- Unbekannte Musiker Ohne Zukunft (German: Unknown Musicians Without a Future)
- Ugly Mental Picture
- Ultra Mobile Platform (Intel)
- Umpire (sports)
- Unaccompanied Minor Program
- Unbalanced Magnetic Pull (machinery)
- Uncertainty Management Plan
- Unified Membership Program (state Libertarian parties)
- Uniformly Mixing Pollutants (environmental economics)
- Uniformly Most Powerful
- Union Motocycliste Pyrénéenne (French: Pyrenean Motorcycling Union)
- Union of Moderate Parties (Vanuatu)
- Union pour la Majorité Présidentielle (French: Union for Presidential Majority, Djibouti)
- Union pour un Mouvement Populaire (French: Union for a Popular Movement)
- Union pour un Mouvement Populaire (French: Union for A Popular Movement, political party)
- Unique Marketing Perception
- Unit Maintenance Profile
- United Music Publishers Ltd.
- Universal Machine Pistol (Heckler & Koch)
- Universal Machinenpistole
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said the decision reflects an important social policy: "Carjacking in urban areas is a big concern to the driving public, and when people pay for uninsured motorist protection, they should be entitled to it.
Prices start from pounds 158 per week, based on an economy two-door vehicle, all inclusive loss damage waiver, supplementary liability insurance, uninsured motorist protection, all local taxes and fees, valid for drivers 25 years and over.