FMG already offers uninsured loss recovery services in these circumstances and sees FMG Legal as a natural extension of that service.
What does ULR stand for?
ULR stands for Uninsured Loss Recovery (insurance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ULR
We have 30 other meanings of ULR in our Acronym Attic
- United Laborers' Protective Society (Australia)
- Ultra-Low-Power Wake-Up Circuit
- Upper Limit of Quantitation
- Ultimate Lateral Resistance (of a driven or bored pile)
- Ultra Light Rail
- Ultra Long Range (disc golf)
- Ultra Long Range Aircraft
- Ultra Long Reach (fiber)
- Unassigned Land Reserve
- Uncorrelated Low-Rank
- Union Learning Representative
- Unique Leader Records (Los Osos, CA)
- Unit Leaf Rate
- Université de La Rochelle (French: University of La Rochelle; France)
- University Learning Requirement
- Unleaded Regular (gasoline)
- Update Location Request
- Upward Light Ratio (luminaire measurement)
- Union Labor Retirement Association (est. 1962; Portland, OR)
- United Labrador Retriever Association (dog club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Merrell is a career specialist in uninsured loss recovery and motor claims handling, with a strong track record in successfully building, delivering and leading teams in these niche areas.
Denny Payton takes over the post of head of motor development, with a remit to expand the firm's Uninsured Loss Recovery (ULR) capability.
Plantec Holdings is a nationwide claims management company with services including specialist repair, like-for-like hire of replacement vehicle, uninsured loss recovery, accident investigation and resolving liability, personal injury and rehabilitation.
Other benefits of a Motoreasy policy include MOT insurance, legal assistance on any motoring matter, uninsured loss recovery, windscreen call-out and tyre assistance.
After using self-contained forms to exchange details with other drivers and fill out an accident report, the guide recommends contacting the 24-hour Vauxhall Accident Support Centre where staff will provide advice, a message relaying service, help with an insurance claim, alternative transport, uninsured loss recovery and onward travel arrangements.
And the driver of a Ford Sierra which was 'rear ended' took up the repair garage's offer of a 'free' car on loan, while an uninsured loss recovery firm claimed compensation for him.