Some specific topics covered are designing avionics for terrestrial neutron environments, a low-cost thermal imaging sensor for networked applications, and concurrent constraint programming-based path planning for uninhabited air vehicles.
What does UAV stand for?
UAV stands for Uninhabited Air Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UAV
We have 61 other meanings of UAV in our Acronym Attic
- United Airlines, Inc (stock symbol)
- Unadjusted Unconnected
- Unsafe Act Unsafe Condition
- United Amstrad User Group (UK)
- Upstate Apple Users Group (New York)
- University of Architecture and Urbanism Ion Mincu (Bucharest, Romania)
- University Avenue Undergraduate Journal of Economics
- Unite d'Accueil des Urgences Psychiatrique (French: Unit of Reception of the Psychiatric Urgencies)
- Urantia Association of the United States (Leavenworth, KS)
- Uganda Association of University Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combat drones may be coming, but serious doubts persist over such matters as uninhabited air vehicle autonomy, the feasibility of carrier-based operations, attrition rates, life-cycle costs, communications bandwidth, flexibility in reactive defence suppression, combined operations with manned aircraft and the practicality of operating swarms of drones.