Among the many prequalification requirements specified in the hydrocarbon law, only consortiums of three or more international companies in an unincorporated joint venture can bid for a license.
What does UJV stand for?
UJV stands for Unincorporated Joint Venture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UJV
- Uncle Jesse's Simple Sour Mash
- Universidad José Santos Ossa (Spanish: University Jose Santos Ossa; Chile)
- Ubuntu Japanese Team (computing)
- Unijunction Transistor
- Universal Joint Task (operational planning; US DoD)
- Urban Job Tax Credit (Florida)
- Unified Joint Task List
- Universal Joint Task List
- Ukrainian Journal of Telemedicine and Medical Telematics
- Utah Java User Group
- Union Jeep Vexin (veterans organization)
- Université Jules Verne (French: Jules Verne University)
- Ustav Jaderneho Vyzkumu (Czech: Nuclear Research Institute)
- UOB JAIC (United Overseas Bank Ltd. and Japan Asia Investment Co., Ltd.) Venture Bio Investments
- Union des Jeunes Vietnamiens de France (French)
- Uttaranchal Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (power company; India)
- Uttaranchal Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd. (India)
- Union des Jeunes Viticulteurs Récoltants (French: Young Winemakers Growers Union)
- Urban Journalism Workshop
- United Jewish Welfare Fund (Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metals of Africa is earning into the Company's Changara Project via an unincorporated Joint Venture Agreement.
Dream Cricket Pvt Ltd, the owners and promoter of the Kings XI Punjab cricket team, Jaipur IPL Cricket Pvt Ltd and the unincorporated joint venture holding the Kochi franchise," a BCCI statement said.
It was further decided unanimously to issue a notice to Unincorporated Joint Venture holding the Kochi franchise, calling upon them to resolve all their disputes and form a joint venture company which will hold the IPL franchise rights," Srinivasan added.
It was further unanimously decided to issue a notice to the unincorporated joint venture holding the Kochi franchise calling upon them to resolve all their disputes and form a joint venture company which will hold the IPL franchise rights.
The franchise has been put together as an unincorporated joint venture consortium (UJC), which means that it is only an agreement between the parties concerned.