2) An unincorporated business organization will no longer be able to create, or increase a net operating loss for a taxable period even when the compensation is actually paid to the proprietor, partner or member.
What does UBO stand for?
UBO stands for Unincorporated Business Organization
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBO
We have 22 other meanings of UBO in our Acronym Attic
- Ublock Origin (web browser extension)
- Ultimate Baseball Online
- Ultimate Beneficial Owner
- Ultimate Bottle Opener (Kult Inn product)
- Under Bench Oven (cabinetry)
- Underground Beat Online (Sacramento, CA based independent online magazine)
- Unemployment Benefit Office (UK)
- Unidentified Bright Object (radiology)
- Uniform Business Office (US DoD)
- Unique Business Offering
- United Booking Office (1920's Vaudeville Syndicate)
- Universal Boxing Organization
- Université de Bretagne Occidentale (French University Britanny)
- Urban Box Office
- United Bank Officers Association (bank employees union; various locations)
- United Bus Owners of America (formerly National Association of Motor Bus Operators)
- Upper Bucks Orthopaedic Association (Sellersville, PA)
- Uterine Branch of the Ovarian Artery (reproduction)
- Utility Board of Adjustment (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Use of terms such as pure trust, constitutional trust, sovereign trust or unincorporated business organization.
The Service has recently announced in Notice 95-14 that it is considering simplification of the regulations to allow unincorporated business organizations to elect status as a partnership or as a taxable corporation.
Simplification of Classification Rules Notice 95-14(33) provides that the IRS and Treasury are considering simplifying the classification regulations to permit taxpayers to treat domestic unincorporated business organizations either as partnerships or associations on an elective basis.