The open-label, multicenter study included 108 patients with unilateral vocal cord paralysis or glottal incompetence with mobile vocal folds.
What does UVCP stand for?
UVCP stands for Unilateral Vocal Cord Paralysis (medical condition)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UVCP
- Upper Valley Community Credit Union (Lebanon, NH)
- Unconfined Vapor Cloud Explosion
- Universal Viaccess CAM (Conditional Access Module) Emulator (software)
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (India)
- Upper Valley Computer Industry Association (South Strafford, VT)
- UniverCell Holdings, Inc. (Miami Beach, FL)
- Unabhängige Verbreitung Christlicher Medien (German)
- Universal Voice Control Module
- University of Vermont College of Medicine
- Utah Valley Community Network
- University of Virginia Center for Politics
- Una Voce-Cedar Rapids (Catholic organization; Iowa)
- Untrained Vivarium Control Rats
- Upper Valley Coffee Roasters (est. 2015; Vermont)
- Ultraviolet Coronagraph Spectrometer
- Unadilla Valley Central School (New Berlin, NY)
- Universe Console System (IBM Universe Database)
- Upper Valley Christian School (Leavenworth, WA)
- Urivi Vikram Charitable Trust (India; est. 1991)
- Utah Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau (Provo, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Injection and removal of Teflon for unilateral vocal cord paralysis.