] Causes of URLNP The exact incidence of unilateral recurrent laryngeal nerve paralysis (URLNP) is unknown,  although it seems to increase with age, due to the age-related increase in neurologic and neoplastic pathology that can cause URLNP.
What does URLNP stand for?
URLNP stands for Unilateral Recurrent Laryngeal Nerve Paralysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- User Resource Link
- Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Upper Rideau Lake Association
- Upper Red Lake Area Association (Waskish, MN)
- United Redeemer Lutheran Church (Minnesota)
- Urdu Research Library Consortium
- You Are Welcome (chat)
- You Are Welcome
- UniDirectional Link Detection (Cisco)
- Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Communications
- Uniform Resource Locator of the Day (site of the day)
- Ukrainian Rural Livelihoods Programme
- Uniform Resource Locator Position Manager (SearchUp, Inc.)
- Universities Rugby League Queensland (Australia)
- Ultrafast Raman Loss Spectroscopy
- Update Resume/Leave Town
- Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
- Your Letter (US Navy)
- Unaccompanied Refugee Minor (children who have come to the United states seeking some type of legal relief)
- Undergraduate Research and Mentoring (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
] Abstract The aim of this review article is to summarize current concepts in unilateral recurrent laryngeal nerve paralysis (URLNP).