Otherwise, the uniform of the day at Outpost seems to be gun logo T-shirts and jeans.
What does UOTD stand for?
UOTD stands for Uniform of the Day
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UOTD
- University of Toronto
- Up Overtravel
- Upper Ocean Thermal (US NOAA)
- UOT/TREAT Calibration Experiments
- Upper Ocean Thermal Data Assembly Centre
- University of the Arts
- Utah Occupational Therapy Association (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Utilization, Operations, and Training Assessment Team
- University Officers' Training Corps (UK)
- Upper Ocean Thermal Center
- Urusaischool of the Dead (gaming)
- User of the Day
- Union of the Force (Germany)
- Universe of the Firm (gaming)
- Urban Operations Training Facility (Australian Marines)
- Utility of the Future (energy program)
- University of Teesside Futsal Club (UK)
- University of Tokyo General Library
- Under Other Than Honorable Conditions
- Under Other Than Honorable Conditions (US military discharge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Navy personnel on staffs located in or visiting the NCR will not be able to wear the NWU or CCU as their uniform of the day.
However, a strong contingent of ranking officers dressed in the uniform of the day will add to the credibility of the show.
With warm weather now firmly established across the nation, T-shirts are once again the uniform of the day.